1. Decide to focus on the positives and focus on what is working and not what isn't. The more you focus on the negative’s, the more upset you will become.
2. Decide to become curious instead of judgemental. Stop judging yourself and others. Judgment comes from negativity. Instead ask yourself, how an I help this person?
3. Give. Give compliments. Give others your smile; it is public property because everyone sees it. Make other people happy. The more you give to others, the happier you will be.
4. Stop trying to be perfect. If you keep trying to be perfect, you won’t get anything done. Don’t worry so much and just do the best you can. No one is perfect. We are human beings. Perfection is not real.
5. Work on appreciation. The more you appreciate others and the world around you, the happier you will be and the more positive you will be. Appreciate all the gifts that G0D gives you. Appreciate all the things that other people do for you. Having gratitude is huge for a positive mindset.
Your expectations equal the quality of your life. Change your expectations for appreciation.
We get what we tolerate. Do not tolerate negativity, negative actions, or negative thoughts. Let them go and let the positivity flow.
You can change your state by getting out of your head and getting into your body. Smile and choose to be positive and happy. It is just a choice and you can change your state and emotions in a second if you choose to.